Saturday, October 13

#1. Numero Uno. The First.


Hmm... Blogger. Never used it before, so we'll see how i like it. Maybe this will be my last post ever. Maybe not.

Well, today I am still recovering from the cold I've had... It's just the remnants of the sniffles now. hopefully it will be completely gone by Monday. Yesterday Uncle Steve took us (me, Joel, Sam, Clair, Mr. Gato) to Bahia de los SueƱos. It was lots of fun. I didn't catch any fish, but I explored more of the reef and that was cool. I did see some yellowjack though. I really wish my speargun was bigger so I could catch those things more easily. There were also lots of parrot fish, and a few trigger fish to boot. Even so, it wasn't nearly as many fish as last time we went there.
Even without the fish, I still had lots of fun exploring the reef. I found the tunnel Aaron and Joel saw last time, so that was cool. And I saw this little tiny fish with some super reflective scales that reminded me of a christmas tree... It was cool.
I attached an areal shot of the area we snorkeled at. We sort went in the water on the rocky side of the "hook" by the large beach there. Pretty cool place.

I think that will do for a first post, maybe I will post again someday.

~Ian

No comments: